It's a new year and that means we have all received a great gift of truly starting over. We get a shiny, brand new year with which to paint our dreams and make them come true. Have you thought about what you want to create this year? What specifically do you want to have happen? Are you still just recovering from the busyness of the holidays? That's OK. There is no time limit on this exercise. Take your time and think about it. Really think about what you want to have happen in 2015.
For something different this year, I decided to think about the year in terms of how I want to feel about it next December 31. How do I want to feel about 2015 when I look back over it? I've taken a different perspective on this whole New Year's goals idea. I put myself at the end of the year looking back in time at the year as if I was creating a retrospective for my own news channel. Highlights in Melinda's life in 2015 include...what do you want to have happen? If there was a news reel or YouTube video running highlights, what would you want to see that happened in 2015?
So, I just sat down and wrote down intentions like this--
- It is my intention to end the year feeling proud of how far I've come in my business and how much I've accomplished in one short year.
- It is my intention to end the year feeling like we have made the right decisions in regards to our son's education, sports choices, and personal and spiritual development.
- It is my intention to end the year looking in the mirror and loving my body and how I've taken better care of it over the year.
- It is my intention to end the year feeling younger and more physically fit than I have in ten years.
- It is my intention to end the year feeling very happy with my ability to manifest my dream life every day.
I think visualizing how you want to FEEL at the end of 2015 will really make a marked difference in how much you manifest what you want to have happen. It is in the feeling into the specific details of how you want your life to be that helps the universe support you and make it happen. You share with the universe what you want to have happen and it comes up with the how. Will you join me in this exercise? It might be the best thing you've ever done.